Thursday, July 02, 2009

Giggles Malone

Check out how precious Luke is! Luke is laughing at Rebekah, who was jumping in puddles. NO ONE was tickling him. :) I NEVER do video, so this is totally worth it- turn up your volume!

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness! So stinkin' cute!

Betsy said...

Makes me laugh out loud as I watch.

Too cute. Grandpa's cute too!

Geer Family said...

Way too precious! Big smiles here watching your Luke!

Andrea G. said...

So sweet! Thank you for sharing that! It made my heart so happy! Sure wish I could have had that laughter coming from my hallway and the big kids were chasing their siblings down the hallway or jumping on beds together!

Holloway Clan said...

Tag! You're it. I've given you an award. Check it out on my blog.
Becky

M. Schlansker said...

What an adorable laugh. Caroline liked listening to it too.

Smiley Jane said...

Riley Jane asks to watch Baby Luke laugh everytime I open the computer!! "I want Baby Guke."

Carrie Sterner said...

That is priceless and is made more so because it is instigated by his big sister. They are going to be great pals.

Kate E. said...

I dare someone to watch this and not smile. Very cute!