Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sisterly Love

I've said it before, but I am still delighted by the way Rebekah treats Luke...most of the time! (The other day, she smacked him on the head with a toy and pensively said to me, "he never seems to like that."- in her defense he does smack himself all the time with toys and usually giggles...granted it's self-inflicted...such a BOY!)

Anyway, Rebekah wanted Luke in her "tent" with her. He obliged and this is what she did.



The last 2 are of our budding musician...I think she really just digs that there's another spot she can hide things.

In other news, sweet Luke has tonsillitis! Josh convinced me to take Luke in due to excessive head shaking. Besides that and slightly shorter naps, he seemed fine. Bless his heart- we make some brave babies!

I keep meaning to mention that we measured R on Target's height chart for sizes in January. She was 39 1/2 inches tall!!!! That put her 2 1/2 yr old body at 4T for sizes! I brought back some 3T shirts that I am so wishing I had done in 4T- she barely fits in the double stroller- her head touches the cover and her knees are by her chest...bless her heart!

6 comments:

Mary said...

I'd expect nothing less from Ty's bride...he has been in a 4 T for a while now :) and get this-to accompdate the thighs, Charlie is wearing a 3T. We have to roll everything up or put her in dresses :):)

Carrie Sterner said...

It is sweet, her loving on her little bro. The whacking him made me laugh out loud. We are all, after all, sinners. Case in point. Still laughing. So sad, so sad we missed a chance to skype. Crazy crazy day here. Please try again! Love you all so much.

Andrea G. said...

Umm... David is 37 inches tall and he has 5 months on her.... seriously... And I have never seen that part of the house before. I LOVE her bow!

Becky McCord said...

Hahaa!!! Halarious. Rebekah is so literal. LOVE YOU GUYS!!! And miss you so very much. Hope Luke feels better soon. XOXO

Nana Phyllis said...

Hope Luke's throat is better each day on meds. Great being able to call you! We'll do lots more of that as we are able. Can't believe how tall Bekah is getting - WOW. Love that she so sweetly allowed Luke into her tent.

Kisses to all

Nana

codi said...

Hello, Emily! Josie was asking about R and her mommy the other day, and I realized I could bring up your blog and show her pictures. She LOVED seeing them, and has asked several times since to see them again. You guys all look so great! Blessings!