Saturday, February 07, 2009

Let it snow she said...

We have had lots of snow the past few days...our little snow bunny likes the idea of playing in the snow more than the actuality of it...however, she does like scraping the car (yes, I meant car and not windows)...we have this great get-up from Cousin Emilia- thanks, guys!

I don't feel like reordering these, so here is a snapshot (pun intended) of Luke Duke's room. I realized he was always sleeping when I posted pics of the flat. I will not comment on the decor, other than to say I love the 123's I hung on the wall. :)


The front of the flat- we are the middle set of windows on the left. (The farthest right window is R's room, the middle one is our room, and the farthest left one is Luke.) The living room is opposite L's room on the back side of the building, the kitchen is opposite our room on the backside, and the bathroom is opposite R's room on the backside.

Josh's campus.

All of these were on campus yesterday.

This is St. Machar's, a public school that is right next door to our complex. The hooligans who go there are responsible for breaking or stealing a good number of things in our neighborhood.

A fun game to play with our kids is to try to find them in the background...we used to play that game with Samson, our dog we gave away when we moved here.

The sun glasses from Nana have been a major accessory of late. She also wears them to keep the snow out of her eyes. :)

3 comments:

amanda said...

Rebekah looks so cute in her winter get-up. I hope you are all doing well. We miss you all!

Kristin Barnett said...

It is so beautiful there! I'm jealous!

Nana Phyllis said...

Love the new pics. So glad the sunglasses are such a hit!! I'm sure Emilia is excited to see Bekah in her snowsuit. Every picture you send of the area is so quaint and beautiful. Can't wait to see it all in person this summer. Hope to talk soon. Much love.

Nana