Sunday, February 15, 2009

Random pictorial update

This was last Sunday- Rebekah wanted to look like Mommy- so we matched as much as possible- LOVED it! (She wanted to know why she didn't have a brown thingy with straps- aka a camisole- is that really starting already?)

Pig tails!!

Love to look down and see this handsome little fella!

Yea for the sun! This is the highest it has been in quite a while- we have day light 7:30-after 5 now!!!!!! It was weird to realize that the sun wouldn't be high with such diminished day light.

This is a new fave- Mothercare!!

Does this bring to mind any Hugh Grant movies??


Hint: Look at the car seats at the back of the store...

Luke enjoyed trying out the gear.

I LOVE how they organize the clothes according to color scheme. I could live in this store. We went to get a Valentine's present for R: an art smock and messy mat for painting. She also got a carseat for Mickie. (answer to question: About a Boy where Hugh Grant buys a carseat and smashes chips in it to look like he really does have a kid- GREAT flick!)

This is for you, Nana! She looked lovely- until she jumped in a big puddle...oh well! At least it was on the way home.

6 comments:

Mary said...

I just got home from church and saw you had posted--yay! I want to go to that store with you if/when I run away from home :):) That is really cool that they match the colors up for you...I could use that around here. Does she love to paint? You're brave for letting her--Ty has no idea what paint is yet and I'd like to keep it that way for a while. Great pictures!!

Grandmama said...

Fun pictures!! So glad to see them, and I too love the color coordinated clothes at the store! The first shot of you and Rebekah was really fun, and love the pigtails - her hair is really growing. Sure had a fun Valentine surprise!!

Nana Phyllis said...

Great picturs. Love all of them. Dress looks lovely. So glad you took it back with you and that it fits!!

Have a wonderful week. Hugs and kisses to all

Nana

Stephen, Whitney, Olivia Jane, Marshall Wood, and Stephen Bauer said...

Love and miss you Em! Love all your pics too. Sending big hugs to your neck!!!

Andrea G. said...

You all look at beautiful as ever, although I want more pictures of you! I love the skirt, but need to see you standing up with the boots! :) I can't believe how long R's hair is getting in the ponytails! I LOVE her dress in the last pic... SO SWEET!

Andrea G. said...

P.S. I am still waiting for your advice on my blog question :)