He only says "Mama" and is very sure of what he means when he says it!
He laughs from his gut at Rebekah.
He listens (so far) when I say no touch.
He loves to watch tv. (Don't judge me until you've had a colicky kid AND a toddler)
He is awesome at chasing down Cheerios and stuffing them in.
He sticks out his tongue to try his food before committing to open his mouth.
He is an awesome sleeper- thank you, Jesus!
He only uses his paci at sleep times- thank you, Jesus, again!
He looks like he's swimming when on his tummy.
He loves to throw himself backwards- whether there's something to catch him or not. (He does not love it when there's not a pillow to catch him)
He loves being roughed up and thrown around.
He is incredible ticklish- especially the palms of his hands, his thighs, and under his arms or at his neck.
His cheeks.
His fat little feet.
The grin he gives me when I enter a room or get him up from a nap.
The satisfying weight he is on my hip.
The way he leans his head on me when he's tired.
His sweet personality- very fun and sometimes quite laid-back.
The way he loves touch- especially when I rub my forehead against his (great tip, Dad!)
How brave he is (my dad would add, "....when in his mama's arms") with Rebekah and getting knocked over or having water dumped over his head in a bath- this might be more of a
commentary on Rebekah's lack of bravery, which is my only point of comparison.
His sturdy, compact not-so-little body.
The way he manhandles toys.
His fascination with my earrings.
His sweet face in the rearview mirror.
(Just today, I think my heart literally swelled as I looked back to see what was making Luke giggle so hard- his sister was playing with him and they were locked in on each other. Smile.)
How he's always up for a walk in the stroller or a play time at the HUB for the benefit of his sister.
His softer than soft skin- seriously the softest baby skin ever.
How pale he is- you know he's fair when the SCOTS remark on it. Yikes. Sorry, buddy- that's from me.
How he smiles when you put him to ebd, as if to say, "Finally, Mom, this is what I want."
His gorgeous eyes- maybe the prettiest I've ever seen.
How he loves balls- so boy!
How I hear him giggling in his crib and I didn't even know he was awake.



3 comments:
Awwww so cute! He is so adorable! Wish I could have seen him that day in Dallas but I know it was a good day for you with R by herself :) What a good boy!! You pregnant yet? Want me to stop asking? This third one has been such FUN for me :) Ha ha
I love the eyes AND dimples!
What a commentary on Luke! I love knowing how much my grandchildren are loved - what fun! As my Dad would have said, "I think we're going to keep him!" Much love to you Em!
Post a Comment