







Rebekah likes to wash her hands- i.e. splash a lot!! Thought these were cute!Rebekah's newest phrases:
Bekah be right back! I told you we'd get home! I told you I'd be back! Grandi gonna get you in the car! (excited about flying home with Mom and getting picked up by my dad) Bekah's in the phone! (she loves that her pic is on my phone!) Who's that?/What's that? Mommy feed the baby! Read it one more time! (she can finish most of her books from memory)
We did have our first notice of Samson's absence- she asked if he was downstairs...it made me cry a little...
She also noticed that Josh got his hair cut- she rubbed his head and said "Daddy's hair cut"...speaking of, we love some of her sweet little habits- she rubs my earrings and Josh's beard stubble when she's tired...
Bekah's imagination has been developing, too- while I was washing dishes, she pretended to wash out bottles at her own sink. She also clanged some measuring cups and spoons around in Luke's room while I was nursing him and told me, "Bekah's making dinner!"



7 comments:
SWEET pictures of Luke!
How cute of Luke grinning at himself and great that he likes to be social!
Rebekah is looking so grown up and her hair has grown a lot in the last month! She is a remarkable child!
is that baby boy getting a little reddish hair??? he is SUCH a cutie pie.
Looking at your pics convinces me that feeling awful is worth it. What cute pies!
Love those long lean legs!! Does he have a little "ham" in him??? Wonder where that might have come from, Dad? So cute that he smiles at himself.
Bekah is so big. She will keep you hopping the next few years trying to keep up with her. Love her reading habits.
Ok I still stand firm in that Luke is especially "gifted" in his early abilities to be so amused at human faces. He is way beyond his time. :) Not to mention, he is just so cute!!!
As for sweet little Miss R, well she is a miniature Emily. She is so smart. I am so glad you are enjoying this stage. Treasure these times in your heart my dear friend.
Love all these pics of Luke and especially Dad getting in on the act of "documenting these moments in pictures."
You have a fine family, Em!
Post a Comment