Thursday, June 19, 2008

Brace yourselves....(and I just added a few pics!!)

With the exception of Josh, we all have new hairdo's!!

Carrie buzzed Luke's head b/c he had greasy, stringy, comb-over hair! then, I got my hair chopped last night in a bob. Rebekah's hair has been getting tangled every day, all day in her boogers or food, so it was time! Her wispy locks are gone and she has a big-girl haircut just like Mommy! Carrie did a great job!! We love it all! (all these are from Carrie's house)

Found some markers...and some sunglasses!

Time for the cut...









Luke loves being talked to up close and having his lips rubbed...so funny!

12 comments:

Shadley said...

LOVE the bobs! That Carrie Sterner...is there anything she CAN'T do?? Gotta love her.

gwyneth said...

Some grown-up kid replaced baby Rebekah!

Rach said...

Look at y'all...love the new do's!

Jen Essington said...

very nice...you all are very stylin'! :)

Mommy Parr said...

LOVE the new hair-dos. I am always a fan of the little girl bob. I wish I could cut ZS's hair but Colin is still pretty attached to it the way it is. Give L's burr a rub for me!

The Knorr's said...

Darlin' dos, gals...and Luke is quite the little man!

The Magsigs said...

I love it! Reminds me of when you chopped it off in college. R looks much more "mature" now:)

M. Schlansker said...

Love the new looks! So cute.

Tamara said...

So cute!!!

Kristen E. said...

I'm definitely impressed. Maybe Carrie could cut my hair since I live around the corner. :) I love the new do's! I wish you all were going to be around longer for me to enjoy them...of course meaning to enjoy YOU! Love you guys!

Shannon said...

Friend, I agree with all these comments and think you all look GREAT!! Thank you for including a pic of all three of you together. It makes me so happy to see your precious family.

Shannon said...

P.S. I just got my haircut yesterday, too!