Funny things R said today:
Your bag's falling off, Mama!
I like noodles, Mama! (essential that it's yelled in delight)
I would like a noodle, Mama, please!
I like Baby Luke, Mama!
Did you find a spoon?
Play with Baby Luke's blankie...play with Snoopy! (Snoopy is on the blanket)
Want some Fergus...Biscuit! want some Biscuit! (this one you need background on- Biscuit and Fergus are dogs in her favorite books- at breakfast I was eating a biscuit and she wanted some but got her terms confused)
Get ice cream out of trough! (her bib has a lip to catch food that we (and apparently R) call a trough)
And the winner is….
9 years ago



2 comments:
She's adorable as always - what a delightful granddaughter we have!!
Nana and papa can't wait to hear some of the cute sayings in person. We're having a great time in Turkey with Sarah. We're praying for you and the flooding stuation.
Post a Comment