Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Hug, Hug, Kiss, Kiss

I tell you what- Luke has his moments, but his grins sure are sweet!! I laid him down on R's bed while I changed her diaper and she was jazzed to "get next to baby Luke!!" She squeezed herself as close as possible and hugged him and kissed him! She now says "Hug, Hug, Kiss, Kiss" a la Nacho Libre. Luke mostly loved the attention... :) In other news, I actually got to rock him to sleep yesterday afternoon (R was down for her nap)- I was mesmerized by Luke's sleepy smiles and then awed by his giggle- I kid you not, he laughed in his sleep! Our kids are definitely advanced!





My 2 most favorite boys!




This was at our church's congregational meeting. After dinner, we sing a few praise songs...I realized that Rebekah had never been a part of corporate worship...she intently looked around at all the adults standing up and singing...Bekah softly started singing "lullabye...lullabye... lullabye..." She seemed surprised that the song did not change to Jack Johnson's lullabye song...go figure. This was right after she was singing- the camera missed the actual singing...when did she grow up to be big and so darn cute????

On a side note- we had the pleasure of our dear friend, Matt Morton, visiting us for a few days on his sabbatical. We went to the Amana Colonies and the Chocolate Haus- Josh bought Rebekah some gummy bears- so sweet! Anyway, Rebekah was very excited about the "yummy bears!"

6 comments:

Grandmama said...

ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mommy Parr said...

Love them laying on the bed together!

Jen Essington said...

Absolutely LOVE the photos of the kids together! - so sweet.
The one of R with her leg up made me laugh...

Smiley Jane said...

I also love the one with her leg up! And loved the pic of Josh and Luke together.

Carrie Sterner said...

Love the new pic on the top of the blog. The first one of Luke is my new favorite. He is looking so "old." Love the leg up by Rebes. Too cute!!!! Need me some of those little Malones and their mama. :)

Kristen E. said...

Aww! These new pics are so adorable! I can't believe how big Luke already looks, especially in those pics with him wearing his cute denim overalls! Such precious children!!