
Last night, we went for a family walk- Luke loved the Snuggli and we bypassed the fussy time- yea! Anyway, I felt like super-mom last night b/c I kept sleeping Luke in the Snuggli while I put R down for bed (yes, Josh was more than willing to do either, but I guess I wanted a challenge!)- she kept asking me to "take Baby Luke off!" but I persevered and she successfully went to bed. So, Josh does morning duty with her while Luke and I sleep in- I awoke to see some pretty funny pics! Apparently she saw the Snuggli and asked to put on "Mommy's coat." She wanted to carry Lamby around...how adorable!I am still amazed how well Rebekah speaks- she even is starting to use "I" correctly- such as "I dropped it" etc. Her vocabulary is amazing, as is her memory for words. I think even more, tho, I love her sense of humor as she plays peekaboo and hides and narrates it all with "Bekah hiding!" She even made the keys hide the other day- she took them and put them in the keyhole in the kitchen door and made me find them, telling me the keys were hiding. I was very amused. Right now she is hugging me from behind while I sit on the couch and saying "I love you, Mommy"- so with that, I am going to love on my daughter!





Rebekah and I have spent some quality time with pals recently! With the nicer weather, it has been nice to play outside! Here are some pics of Rebekah with her play pals...
Playing with Grace at her house...

putting Lamby down the slide...
With Carter and the twins at church...
With Grace and Carter...



2 comments:
I called it from the first time I met Luke - I see your dad so clearly! :)
I love the header pic. Luke looks so alert in the pics. What a good Mom Bekah is with Lamby!! So thankful the Snuggli worked so well. Much love from
Nana and Papa
Post a Comment