Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mama Rebekah

As to be expected, Rebekah is quite the little mama! She has taken to nursing her baby doll, complete with a good burping and kiss on top of the head. :) So precious. She is particularly fond of using my nursing pillow and is very frustrated when I have the nerve of using it myself! Fortunately we have a back-up Boppy that will sometimes do for Rebekah's use...





This is from this morning before we all got ready- Rebekah asked to sit on my lap while I had Luke. I gave her my knee. She took it, then eyed my actual lap where Luke was still presiding and pointed at it and said- "that lap." Point taken. That used to be her lap and now this baby has taken over! I thought it might be a good time to help her hold Baby Luke- she was a huge fan!


On Saturday night it rained all night- I know b/c I was up nursing- a lot! With such a steady rain and a river, we get tons of water on the roads- this was on my way to church...


5 comments:

Mommy Parr said...

I am so amazed at how much Becka seems to love Luke. I love seeing pics of them together. I am also impressed with how great you look. You are my pregnancy recovery hero!

Nana Phyllis said...

Love the nursing Bekah!! She is such a sweetie. So hard to lose the "only child" status!! Hard lessons to learn about sharing parents with siblings.

Luke is looking so alert. Handsome Malone boy!!

Nana

Grandmama said...

The photos of Rebekah nursing are priceless - what a treasure she is! Withour a doubt, you are blessed with two precious children!


The water is amazing - even more than when I was there a few weeks ago!

The Magsigs said...

LOVE that R is nursing her baby dolls and practicing being a good mommy. Just shows how much she pays attention to her mommy, both precious and scary as a parent:)

Carrie Sterner said...

Love the nursing poses from Rebekah. I think each one of my kids have nursed "something" in our years past, both boys and girls alike. Monkey see, monkey do.