This is Emily's blog for posting cute pics and relevant info for Rebekah and Luke, as well as our adventure in Aberdeen, Scotland!
Wednesday, May 07, 2008
Crisco Head
So, Rebekah was suspiciously quiet while I was nursing Luke this afternoon. Always dangerous...I racked my brain to remember what i had left within her reach on the kitchen counter- I knew she had been on her stool when I left her. We had been making cookies, so worst-case scenario, she was loading up on chocolate chips...right? I put Luke down for a nap and to my horror, Rebekah was happily digging into a package of CRISCO!!! It was all over the counter and, yes, her head! She is a lover of butter and butter products, so she was all over it, then insisted I clean it! So, I sneaked in and took pictures of her crisco-head while she napped- she was pretty grubby! So much so that my friends at playgroup asked if shye had just gone swimming or taken a shower. :)
So funny! I love the pictures of you two reading, you look great, and as usual Rebekah is such a cutie!! Looking forward to seeing all you this summer and meeting Luke : )
4 comments:
So funny! I love the pictures of you two reading, you look great, and as usual Rebekah is such a cutie!! Looking forward to seeing all you this summer and meeting Luke : )
Only the beginning of many, many more wonderful stories like this.
Love the last two pictures of you girls!
Yes! I love the crisco head and last few pictures with you 2 beautiful Malone women! Love you!
I laughed out loud when I read about the crisco!! I know how she loves to rub things in her hair. Too funny. Beautiful pics of you two reading!!
Nana Phyllis
Post a Comment