A few fun tidbits about Rebekah- Rebekah actually walked with her walker (on loan from the Hoberts) for the first time today...she giggles when you pretend to eat her fingers or when she dangles food (pretty mean) to gentle Sam and he licks her hand trying to get it, she LOVES the tiny mouse in
Good Night Moon and grins and makes a happy sound every time she sees him, she has learned where her tummy, nose, and ear are...altho sometimes she confuses them with mine! Always awkward when she pulls my shirt up in public...
I caught a pic of her standing on her own after she cruised with the walker...

Grace was over yesterday for a ministry thing (our girls are very spiritual) and she and Rebekah took turns giving hugs...we thought this was a hilarious face...she may look like she hates the hugs, but in fact she adores them...




This is her with Isaac in his Monsters, Inc costume...Eat your heart out, Angela- just kidding!

Hanging with Hannah (Carrie's oldest daughter)...doing so big...



Carrie is a total push-over for Rebekah. She traded dough for hugs...They were also twinkies, which was super-fun.
4 comments:
Rebekah is so beautiful! I cant believe how big she gets - even just between your posts. I hope I can meet her next time you make a trip to Dallas. Give her a big hug for me!
Does Grace look like her daddy or what? Also, I totally agree about your fav pic. It is too cute!!
Finally, praise God for girlfriends! It's precious to think that these two girls (and others) will grow up together. They are FRIENDS!! Love it!
Love the pic of Reeb getting her hug... classic face... oh and I have not been commenting because I have been recovering... and I would also like to mention there are some cute pictures of myself on my blog and no comments from you missy... ;) J/K Praying for y'all!
ROTFL that I got mentioned in your blog! Issac's mine, mine, mine! :)
I love her piggies! She's getting so big!
Post a Comment