...by not so-baby-girl! As we fell asleep last night, I contentedly sighed as I described what good days Rebekah and I have been enjoying....some of the words I would use to describe her: sweet, funny, loyal, resilient, confident, determined, flexible (in many ways), stubborn, intelligent, patient (sometimes), happy, fun, adventurous, thrill-seeking, agile....
This was at Play Group today- Grace and Rebekah were giving hugs! This is Rebekah hugging Amanda and Grace.



These were this afternoon, before her nap...she loves to climb!





Not the best example, but this is her standing totally on her own!

I mentioned it was before nap time...this was her telling me she really was tired! She is also snuggling Auntie Rachel's handmade rabbit.

On Monday, Rebekah crawled over to a bench in the play area in our mall and climbed up next to this woman...apparently they became friends!
1 comment:
I especially loved the pics of her hugging her friends. How SWEET!
Post a Comment