Sunday, July 08, 2007

Odds and Ends...

We had the pleasure of hanging out with Grace the other day. They LOVED going for a friendly little wagon ride!


The past few weeks Rebekah has been a trooper and sitting thru nursery (by sitting, I mean in someone's arms!) for 3 hours during worship service and Josh's class. This week has been a tiring one with and for her, so I figured her in nursery might not be great...I got called about 20-30 minutes into the first service and picked up a a very sad baby...apparently when she didn't get held, it was tough times...enough to upset the other babies...anyway, I took her to the cry room where she played independently (0f course). Then, we decided to try again for the 2nd service- Josh dropped her off this time (in the wrong room)...my phone died so I went to check on her and make sure she was okay. Fortunately, this time there were only a handful of babies, so she got lots of attention...however, I couldn't find her at first! There was a sweet little girl in the same outfit asleep in the nursery worker's arms, but that couldn't be Rebekah...where was she? Oh my gosh! She crashed! It was my kid asleep!


This was afterwards at a local Mexican restaurant...


Rebekah loves to charm her daddy...










Crawling on the sidewalk and smiling at Dada....she has the new thing where she likes to tilt her head and smile at you...





1 comment:

Michelle said...

Once again she is the cutest kid!