This is Emily's blog for posting cute pics and relevant info for Rebekah and Luke, as well as our adventure in Aberdeen, Scotland!
Saturday, July 14, 2007
Happy 1st Birthday, Rebekah!
Yea! Rebekah is 1! I love a good reason to throw a party! My mom, dad, and sister-in-law, Becky (7 mos pregnant), came for the week to help celebrate the big day! This post is dedicated to her birthday....
This is her enjoying her new bunny, handmade by her Auntie Rachel! Seriously, so cool!
Opening presents with Grandmama, Granddaddy, and Aunt Becky...
I made her a bunny cake since she is our little bunny! It was carrot cake, of course!
Enjoying (kind of) a little pool time at the party...
All the mamas and their little ones... Her birthday cake...a little anticlimatic after a large handful of M&Ms...apparently chocolate is way better than carrot cake...who knew?
Hyped up on sugar...making bubbles and smiling like a goon....
She is so big! At first I thought the first pic was a new stuffed elephant then i realiazed it was a bunny... still cool but I think and elephant would have been cooler ;)
3 comments:
I Tagged you for an I dig Jesus post... info on my page
She is so big! At first I thought the first pic was a new stuffed elephant then i realiazed it was a bunny... still cool but I think and elephant would have been cooler ;)
Em-
We're glad we didn't make it to your party...read my blog for the explanation!! Hope you had a great time. She looked precious!
Post a Comment