Friday, July 27, 2007

Come on y'all...

So, I am killing myself taking TONS of pics and getting them on this blog, as well as emailing them to my family or putting them on Snapfish for printing purposes...anyway, I just looked at my last post...where did I go wrong? Seriously, those are some darn cute pics of my baby girl and not one comment! Now don't tell me it's too much trouble- it takes 10 seconds to leave a comment...and I have even set up accounts for some of you so you can't pull the I don't know how excuse...I mean, how can you look at that sweet girl doling out hugs and not respond? Don't you know how much it means to a mama to have loved ones (strangers, too, let's be honest) ooh and aah over your precious one? I expect y'all to raise the bar...yea, I'm dropping the gauntlet...

8 comments:

Amanda said...

Okay, I am guilty of oohing and aaaahhing over your sweet baby girl and not leaving a comment! She is too cute and you do a great job with your blog!

Carrie Sterner said...

Dido from what Amanda said. U r totally right, we should be. And u know us Sterners r oohing and aaaahhing also.
Hannah Banana

Nana Phyllis said...

It goes without saying, but I will, that Nana and Pop love seeing all the pictures you post on the blog. Since we live so far from you, the pictures make us feel a part of you lives. The grandmothers are counting the days until we can collect some of those hugs.

Rach said...

Very sorry, Em! She is too sweet and it always makes my day to see new pics...keep 'em coming!
Rach

Shannon said...

Perhaps I'm feeling sassy, but I will not give in to this SHAMELESS appeal for comments. I mean really! ;) You surely must know, comments or not, that we all think Reebs is one of the cutest babies in the WHOLE world!!

Miss Mommy said...

Just call me Shamus, I guess, but I don't feel the least bit bad about it... :)

Phil G. said...

This is Andrea... I have to let you know I even have your blog on Phil's google reader so I get flags as soon as you have a new entry and so I am always reading it, but not always writing. I have to admit I am intimidated! You are such a fantastic writer and so cunning in all you say and I just say she is so cute!. I need help expanding my vocabulary and saying something new besides just what I said the last time! However, you are a dear friend and I will gladly work on it since I know how much it means to you! She is adorable by the way and I love the hugging pictures with Amanda... I am sorry I missed it! It is so cute! David hugged a strange boy at the park today and the boy started screaming and ran to his dad and I had to explain to the dad that David did not hurt his baby, but just gave him a hug. :)

Grandmama said...

Em,
I'm just proud that I am finally responding to your blog and not just reading it. You know I think she is the cutest, sweetest, smartest, happiest, most adorable granddaughter!!!! (Next month I will have to clarify by Iowa granddaughter!)
Mom