Monday, June 15, 2009

Big day

This precious boy is crawling! At one day shy of 14 months, Luke Timothy Malone made a mad dash for a ball and several "ca-cas" (crackers) on all fours! Regardless of how old he is, I am so proud and so tickled for him, though not as proud or tickled as Luke is!

Rebekah forces Luke into "her tunnel," which was actually part of his bday gift...poor lad.

Rebekah randomly took this pic...well done!

4 am the other morning. That is light.

Rebekah has reverted to being a baby rather than a mommy. This was her dream come true- sit in the high chair and watch a movie during snack time. I was cleaning and all for it.

8 comments:

Andrea G. said...

WAY TO GO LITTLE BUDDY! Tell your mama I want to see more videos of you and your sister :) I need to hear those sweet voices more! :)

The Green Family said...

Yes, I definitely agree. A video would be LOVELY. ;-) Watch out world!! Luke is on the move!!!

Nana Phyllis said...

It was so much fun to see Luke crawl on Skype today. Great pic Rebekah, maybe a future photographer! Counting the days, less than two weeks!

Grandmama said...

Way to go Luke - Mamama is so proud of you! (And happy for your Mommy) I loved hearing the news from you Em! Rebekah is too funny!

Derricca said...

Yay Luke!!!! We all knew you would in your own time. :)

Are you always up at 4am to see the sn come up? ;) That is just sooo early!

Geer Family said...

Yeah! It sounds like Luke is a great communicator...can you pass some of that on to the DR? Darton would rather scream than sign or talk..stinker!

Mark and Rachel said...

Ummm...just wonderin' who was up at 4am? Hopefully it was just a trip to the loo and not actually waking up at that time!

Mark and Rachel said...

oh, and yeah Luke! how fun!