Saturday, July 19, 2008

Potty Training: Days 4 & 5

Much the same with a few setbacks...woke up wet from a nap yesterday, but not today. She has awakened dry both mornings, tho! Yesterday we had a funny one- she went around the corner and sat on the potty and pooped...yea, right? Unfortunately, she failed to pull her panties down! She was sure she should still get M&Ms! That is our biggest hang-up- if she could be naked all the time, we would be in great shape! The pulling down of clothing is the biggest obstacle...not that I expect her to do it herself- as young as she is, she will need help for a while...she just prefers being in the buff...

2 comments:

Carrie Sterner said...

OK, I have just caught up on all the potty experience and all I have to say is Rebekah is a stud! Way to go sweet girl, Miss Carrie is so proud of you!

I must admit tho that I am not surprised. She is too smart not to get it. ;)

Emily, Luke is cuter than ever. Just want to cuddle up and smooch his sweet face. Dern cute!!!!!

Miss you guys like crazy. So glad you guys are having a wonderful time there in the hot state of TX. Talk to you soon!

Andrea G. said...

We had the naked and then switch to undies problem too! She will get it! We have had many accident free days and we have even gone lots of places those days(seriously could I ever stay home?) Miss you!