We took the kids to Chick-Fil-A for lunch today. You may not know that Josh worked there and managed for a while (3-ish years) during his high school days! he was a model employee, I am sure, and still loves the food! We went to eat, of course, but also to visit with his old boss. Luke enjoyed chatting with the 3 brothers sitting behind us while hangin' out with Dad.


1 comment:
Great pics of Dad and Luke. I think Luke is really starting to look like Rebes.
Rebekah: this message is for you. I'm so proud of you with potty training. You are turning into such a big girl. Keep it up, babe. We miss you here in Iowa and we love you.
Em, you will see that we added some pics to our blog...
Luke...keep growing. You look like a stud just like your friend, Sam.
Post a Comment