Saturday, July 12, 2008

Happy Birthday, Rebes!!

Happy Birthday, My Sweet One!

Precious Rebekah, today you are 2! Two years ago, I could not have imagined the JOY YOU would bring to my life! We have had our ups and our downs, that’s for sure, as we got to know each other your first months of life. I was so unsure in my role as your mother, and whether we would make it! J Thankfully, you have not only survived these past 2 years, but you have thrived! You are a blessing to everyone who knows you, I am sure!

Rebekah Grace, I love…


Your love of life and the laughter you bring to my everyday


Your sweet hugs and kisses and especially your birthday hugs and kisses


Your love of sweet treats


Your protective nature of your brother except when he’s being held by someone you love, too J


Your incredible vocabulary and ability to express exactly what you want


Your tender heart


Your adaptability to change


Your adventurous spirit


Your songs and dances


Your “Hi, Mama!” when you wake up


Your “Hi, Emiwee!” since you learned my name


Your love of the outdoors


Your naked swimming


Your southern drawl


Your counting (1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9,10)


Your love of your family and friends


YOU!!!!!!


You are the delight of my life and I adore you. I pray that one day soon you will know Jesus as your savior and my heart will rejoice even more. I love you, dear one.


4 comments:

jamie said...

happy birthday rebekah! love you

Andrea G. said...

Happy birthday Rebekah Malone! We miss you and love you too! Know that we pray for you!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristen E. said...

Hi Rebekah! I love you and miss you too! I hope you had a very fun birthday with all your wonderful family. I will always remember the few times I got to babysit you and play with you at church. My favorite times were when you would go out to lunch with all of us from Missio Dei after church. Thanks Em and Josh for sharing your kids with me. I miss you all!