

Potty training is going well. Rebekah is a stud and is using the normal toilet without the toddler seat! We are still establishing that poop really does belong in the potty and not in her panties. :) She has had some poop accidents mostly b/c she doesn't feel like using the potty. She seems shocked we don't rejoice as we clean out her undies...she also likes to see her excrement and comment on "Look at that big poopy!" or "Little bitty poopy!" or "2 poopies!"
Josh swung Rebekah around by her feet upside-down this morning and it was a big hit! R asked for more swinging...I got up to do it and she said, "No, daddy!" So, I sent her in to plead her case (he was working on his sermon for tomorrow)...she came in to see him, all grins, and said as she jumped in his lap, "Daddy, swing me!" Needless to say, she was successful. I told her he could swing her for a few minutes and then he needed to work. Josh swung her pretty intensely, after which she firmly said, "Daddy, go work....Mommy, swing me!"
Nana is infamous for her ability to make Baby Luke sleep and to hold both children at the same time!

Luke is now reaching for things! We are so proud!! He is particularly fond of his green elephant and his plastic ball...and his own left fingers, of course!




R helping Nana vacuum...



3 comments:
Love R's whole set up. I always loved it when the kids did things like that. Tell her Miss Carrie thinks she is such a bit girl.
Luke's hair is filling in so nicely. He is simply handsome. The little shirt and socks I just sent you, well from the looks of Luke, I don't think they are going to fit anymore. I am so sorry.
Love on the kids for me.
Thanks for more pictures!
We know that lamb!
Did you enjoy the movie?
The kids are as cute as ever and we sure miss playing with Rebekah!
What cuties you have, but you already know that. So glad you guys are able to relax with family before the big move.
Post a Comment