Monday, November 05, 2007

First time for everything...

...we'll get to that in a minute....

These are of the Iowa River- thought it was pretty!



Most of these I took simply b/c I thought she looked so darn cute in those crazy tights!

Throwing Sam's bone for him- she now calls him Sammy...

Loves to play with coasters...there are pics of us and Sam in them and she loves to name us...

Playing with a McDuff dog she lovingly calls "puppy"...this was from Nana...

Playing hide and seek behind Sammy...

Funny girl...

Giving Sammy a hug...

Sammy kissing Rebekah!

Okay, this is after Rebekah threw up for the first time...since Rebekah never really spit up even as a newborn, we were stunned to find her sobbing in a puddle of puke (sorry) this afternoon...assuming/hoping it was a fluke, we bathed her and redressed her. She proceeded to get sick every 15 minutes for 2 hrs! Poor baby! Plus, it was flu shot night, so she had to get a shot to top it all off...anyway, it's almost worth the throw-up all over us for the extra snuggles...



4 comments:

Nana Phyllis said...

So sorry about the tummy upset! What a hard time she had for two hours. Hope she is much better now. I especially love the picture of her and Sammy looking down. What a sweetie she is. Can't wait for some of those snuggles in a couple of weeks!! Wait till she sees Duncan McDuff at Christmas.

Nana

Mommy Parr said...

I hate that she felt bad. I hope she is better today. I am sure snuggle time with her dad helped a lot!

The Knorr's said...

Awww..poor Rebes! I can't even begin to comment on all the pics, Emily. She is just darlin'...and you are an amazing mommy!

Smiley Jane said...

Poor little thing. Love the blue jeans...you know Rebes is always stylin no matter how bad she feels. What a sweetie. I just want to squeeze her. Oh yeah, I'll get to next week. Em- show her my picture so she remembers who I am!