This is Emily's blog for posting cute pics and relevant info for Rebekah and Luke, as well as our adventure in Aberdeen, Scotland!
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Halloween Pumpkin...25 pics of fun!!
Seemed fitting to dress our little pumpkin as a...pumpkin! We took some pics of our kids at play group, so those are the ones on the couch!
With her pumpkin basket for the first time... Not really sure how to go about this, but Josh did teach her to say trick or treat...we only hit 2 houses, then answered our own door. Loved watching her walk with Josh. She was delighted with her tootsie roll pop! She devoured it in an hour! Yes, she's running! Josh took her hand then let it go. Rebekah stopped, looked up at him, and held her hand up...it was a precious moment for us all! A littles rest so she could eat her sucker better. The corner of our street- we promised LuAnne we would stop by...good times. A little sugar high- she bounced back and forth on the cushions many, many times! Then, she noticed our bowl of candy!
The most adorable pumpkin I've ever seen!! What a cute bunch of friends that Rebekah has! Noone anywhere near that cute has come to our door tonight! Much love to the Malones-
I love her costume. I couldn't help but notice that the little boy on the end of the couch had only underpants on got a good chuckle imagining that he was a sumo wrestler for Halloween!
So fun to get to see the yummiest pumpkin walkin the streets of Iowa City. Precious! I loved the shot with all the kiddos. You are so blessed by that group.
Emmie, loved these pics. You picked a great outfit for Reebs. And the hair completes the outfit since most pumpkins do, in fact, have a little something that sticks out up top. :)
By the way, thank you for including pics of yourself. It's always good to see your face; you are looking BEAUTIFUL!!
6 comments:
The most adorable pumpkin I've ever seen!! What a cute bunch of friends that Rebekah has! Noone anywhere near that cute has come to our door tonight! Much love to the Malones-
your little pumpkin is PRECOIUS!!!
I love her costume. I couldn't help but notice that the little boy on the end of the couch had only underpants on got a good chuckle imagining that he was a sumo wrestler for Halloween!
So fun to get to see the yummiest pumpkin walkin the streets of Iowa City. Precious! I loved the shot with all the kiddos. You are so blessed by that group.
Sweet picture of the girls, my favorite!
Emmie, loved these pics. You picked a great outfit for Reebs. And the hair completes the outfit since most pumpkins do, in fact, have a little something that sticks out up top. :)
By the way, thank you for including pics of yourself. It's always good to see your face; you are looking BEAUTIFUL!!
UM... these are adorable!! Love them! She is the cutest pumkin ever!
Post a Comment