Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Apples, Ice Cream, and Wagon rides...oh my!

Andrea and I trade kids on Tuesdays and I have both kids in the afternoon for naps and play time. I was taken by this moment where they plopped down right next to each other to enjoy apples!

What won't Rebes do for some ice cream? Yes, she did get completely on top of the table by the end of the evening...and that is my ice cream Josh is feeding her- he had already eaten all his!!

Also yesterday- Rebekah is starting to "pretend" a little- she found Auntie Rachel's bunny (the one she made for Rebes) and put her in the wagon and gave her several rides. It was the first time Rebekah mastered the wagon-pulling. She was very determined to go everywhere ungated, even around the coffee table with some pretty sharp turns...oh, that girl! I am amazed by her persistence- she doesn't fuss about it, she just keeps doggedly at something until it goes her way- very much like her daddy.



3 comments:

Carrie Sterner said...

Love the shot of her and David together! Ok and the pulling of the wagon, well what can I say, she is woman, hear her roar. I love her determination.

Mommy Parr said...

I am impressed that you can just hand her food and trust her to walk around the house with it. What a responsible little girl!

Nana Phyllis said...

Em, She is just precious! Pic with David is sweet. Love the bunny in the wagon. She is doing so well walking and managing to pull the wagon also. Can't wait to see her in action soon.

Nana