This is Emily's blog for posting cute pics and relevant info for Rebekah and Luke, as well as our adventure in Aberdeen, Scotland!
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Not just a few times I have found Rebekah semi-nude after her nap...this time, Josh found her without her shirt yesterday. She loves being naked!
This morning after church, I made a tactical error in giving Rebekah a double chocolate muffin for the car ride to lunch...geez! Lunch wasn't much better!
Wow! I love all of Reb's cute cute clothes. She's always so chic. I can't wait to get my hands on her next week! Can you believe it?? What day do we want to do pics?
3 comments:
Wow! I love all of Reb's cute cute clothes. She's always so chic. I can't wait to get my hands on her next week! Can you believe it?? What day do we want to do pics?
Hmmm. . .reminds me of someone giving her M&M's a little early at her birthday party! Could it have been her Grandmama?
Seriously, Em, the styling of the hair in this last pic is probably my absolute fave you've ever done!! She looks so big and dreamy. :) BRAVO!
Post a Comment