Monday, October 15, 2007

Our Little Pumpkin at the Pumpkin Patch

A little Dada time just for fun...

Last Monday we enjoyed a trip to the Orchard (R calls it the Ocho) to pick a pumpkin. Those of you who know us well can picture the trip well- Bunny and I sat around touching close specimen, while Josh examined EVERY pumpkin- twice- to find the perfect one.








Bath time...bubbles have transformed Rebekah's life...if I ask her if she wants a bath, she takes off toward the bathroom, tries to climb in the tub fully clothed, while chanting "bubbles..."

6 comments:

Grandmama said...

Em,
Rebekah looks ADORABLE!!! My favorite is the picture of her walking at the pumpkin patch as she looks like she's ready to take charge! I also love the first one of her smiling at Dada! What a fun thing to be able to do as a family!!

Grandmama said...

Em,
Rebekah looks ADORABLE!!! My favorite is the picture of her walking at the pumpkin patch as she looks like she's ready to take charge! I also love the first one of her smiling at Dada! What a fun thing to be able to do as a family!!

Shannon said...

Look at those BUBBLES! We love our bubble baths here in Texas, too, and frankly, I enjoy putting the bubbles on E, too.

Rebekah is too precious in the pumpkin patch. What a cutie!

Mommy Parr said...

She looks cute in her bubble hat!

Carrie Sterner said...

Love the pony tails of course. What fun to pick pumpkins. Can't wait for the carving pictures! No doubt she will have some great facial expressions with that endeavor.

Love the bubble fun. Just a little caution, too many bubble baths give little girl "bottom" troubles-----we know first hand, :( Enjoy on occasion.

Rebes is so cute.

Michelle said...

Bubbles transformed my life to Rebekah and look how good I turned out ;)