This is Emily's blog for posting cute pics and relevant info for Rebekah and Luke, as well as our adventure in Aberdeen, Scotland!
Saturday, August 04, 2007
We're in Mexico!!
Just a reminder that Josh and I are on a mission trip to Tiajuana this week while our moms take care of precious one. PRAY for us and my sad heart as I leave my baby for 8 days!
We are also praying! YES! Finally the pig tails!! Seems like I've been waiting forever. I love you Rebekah and miss you so much. You're picture is the one on the right, closest to the window. You've already gotten many compliments. I hope you're parents are having fun. I know you are with your grandmama and nana. Uncle B loves you too!
2 comments:
This picture is too cute for words! We are praying! Andrea
We are also praying! YES! Finally the pig tails!! Seems like I've been waiting forever. I love you Rebekah and miss you so much. You're picture is the one on the right, closest to the window. You've already gotten many compliments. I hope you're parents are having fun. I know you are with your grandmama and nana. Uncle B loves you too!
Post a Comment