Thursday, August 16, 2007

My little Playful One

This was right before we left for Mexico- Rebekah with my lovely mother! I think this pic is just beautiful!

Right after we returned- they got her those pink Converse for my birthday...go figure! ;) Anyway, being a relatively new cruiser, Rebes was not thrilled with the stiff soles- she cried almost the whole time b/c they were cramping her style, I guess...


Josh got me a hammock for my birthday while in Mexico...Rebekah liked catapulting out of it more than staying in it.



This morning...This is THE LOOK...when I tell her "no" or discipline her, this is the look I get back. She turns her face down and looks up at me...it didn't take long to recognize this as my mom look...I guess she has seen it a couple times...







4 comments:

gwyneth said...

I love the LOOK! Adeline shot me a similar look when I scolded her, but i was less quick on the uptake. It took my two sisters (who were doubling over in laughter) to tell me that she was copying my "stern face".

I love her little hairdo, by the way!

Carrie Sterner said...

Elizabeth has shoes just like that only 10 sizes bigger. Too cute!

The last two pictures are my favorite in this set. She is looking sooo old! She is ready for new roles in her life. ;)

Cute hair! You are doing great Emily!

Michelle said...

I would LOVE to know what was going through her little mind in the pic under this morning... maybe she was wondering why she had not seen me in so long... huh...

Kristen E. said...

Wow! Rebekah looks so big in these pictures! Her hair is super cute in pigtails!!