These were my first try the other day- her little cute body in those overalls was just too cute! Some of you mothers of boys may be thinking to yourselves, those seem mighty familiar...My mom and dad bought her these at Gymboree, knowing full well that they were for little boys, but, they had turtles on them! If you don't know my dad, he is a turtle guru...so, they bought them...I was hesitant so Aunt Becky (creative thing) suggested adding pink bows...apparently she doesn't know me as well as I thought b/c my husband can attest, I don't sew. However, my mom does! Mom to the rescue- awesome job!
Swinging with Dad...
Other fun tidbits-
Rebekah noticed me scratching an ant bite on my knee the other day and now she helps me scratch it!
She pushes around anything as a walker- her actual walker, her highchair (scares Sam to death), or a kitchen chair.
She calls blueberries bb's and has been asking for them...sadly, the grocery store was out... :(
She hits and then hugs other children.
She finally got into a pool yesterday b/c she so desperately wanted to experience the slide that went into it. (all child-sized)
She laughs when you finally figure out what she wants...such as when I pull out Goldfish or find a toy she thought she had lost or out her in the swing.
She blows her bangs out of her eyes.
She mimics everything she can, especially fun sounds and short words. I definitely think she thinks she is communicating exact ideas.
She has conversations with herself in the backseat.
She holds her toy cell phone to her ear and then hands it to me to talk.



2 comments:
Love the new hair-do!! Such a beautiful girl!! (so no, it's not just the loving eyes of a mother who thinks so!)
Thanks, Kristin!
Post a Comment