Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Lovin' Samson and Messy Eatin'!

Rebekah and Samson, our wily and incredibly skittish boxer, are truly learning to value one another- mutual licking is not uncommon. Rebekah plays on the floor and Sam negotiates around her- not once has he hurt her. In fact, he delights in curling up beside her for some much-needed love and attention. Often, he rolls up in between us on the floor, as if to remind me he is family, too. Rebekah ADORES him!



I love these b/c they're so characteristic of them! Sam chose this spot- directly around her and has tucked his paws- not for her protection of her but for his own sanity- she likes to grab them! Plus, you also see her little motor-boat legs kicking wildly in the air- classic Rebe!

Rebekah starts off clean, I promise!

...but ineviatbly, we end up on this predicament! (it's sweet potatoes and mango- lots of orange- not my best menu planning, I suppose...)

1 comment:

Shannon said...

This last pic with the food on her face is such a classic baby pic. I love her smile and joy. She is truly a Malone (and I don't mean because her food is all over her mouth!!)