One of my very favoritest parts of my day is when Josh gives Rebekah her bath. It's not because of the break but because he always sneaks her naked little body sideways around the door jam so that I can only see her head and chest and he says "Hi, Mom!" in a really cute voice that is meant to be her...sounds silly, I'm sure, but it makes me grin every time mostly because Rebekah is so giddy excited to be in her daddy's arms and looking at her mama- does is get any better than that?
This is right after a "Hi, Mom" moment...we haven't caught the actual moment yet b/c he always surprises me when I least expect it! In general, I am opposed to naked pics, but I couldn't resist here...

Okay, seriously,. she's my own kid, but, oh my gosh- how cute is she?!!!!

1 comment:
She's not just cute; she's beautiful!!! I am just chompin' at the bit to play with her and see that smile in person. I feel sure she will love me. :)
Post a Comment