Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Chick Fil A in Town and other important events...

Chick Fil A is coming to our mall- Josh and I are so very excited! For those of you who aren't privy to Josh's background, this is major news! He managed there for 3 yrs in high school and even got some sort of scholarship from them, I believe!



Other news- Rebekah's forst tooth erupted yesterday- you can feel it, barely see it, so not picture-worthy yet! She looks to be working on another, too! That's our girl- all or nothin'! She is such a stud! She was fussy the evening prior to the tooth, but slept 12 hours straight and woke up with a tooth- much easier than I expected! I am so proud of how brave she is! However, she is pretty protective of it- you really have to work covertly to get a good look!

Playing a few days ago...

When we worked the nursery for our monthly time....the nursery workers said Rebekah would do all right if only they had a worker solely for her! That's my girl again- who wants to be left alone for longer than 5 minutes anyway?-- so of anybody has any helpful nursery advice, send it our way!

This is today- lovin' the new-found freeedom in sitting! Did I mention she is teething- gnawing on everything!!!! Right now, she's working on a calculator in the basement while I type!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hey so I have been absent from your blog for a while but did a lot of catching up this morning... I promise your tax dollars are in good hands ;)
So pumped for a Chick Fil A for y'all now lets pray we get a Sonic here and I will be happy! (They run the commercials all the time but the closest one is over 2 hours away!)