
Ummm...I was eating a duck and now it's gone...
Story time with the greatest dad ever (excepting mine, of course!).
Rebekah prefers to lie next to us during story time so she can alternate between rapt attention on the unfolding plot line and returning her reader's rapt attention on her!
Seriously, how cute is she? This was yesterday- she barely took any naps at all, so I was expecting a surly attitude, but this is what we got all evening- and tons of gigles at dinner!

A little suspicious glint in her eye, if you ask me...
We dedicate these to the Mortons, who so graciously loaned us Elizabeth's cute outfits...
(not sure what I did that made this so tiny!)
In other news, if you'd like to know why we are shopping for a minivan (and thus negating any cool factor that may have lingered), see Josh's Tuesday blog post for a pretty crazy tale...firsttheology.blogspot.com (it's linked to my blog on the right).



No comments:
Post a Comment