




I'm posting a another pic from Mom's trip, but the others are from yesterday with Daddy Josh going a little crazy on picture taking! We just don't know how Rebekah could be any cuter!! Josh and I sound like idiots when we play with her- every smile, every coo, every babble, every little thing melts our hearts and we imitate it all just to hear her do it again...ah- the joys of parenthood. :) Since the first month was a little rough for me to say the least, it is so wonderful to be enjoying each moment more.



1 comment:
Emily Rebekah has the cutest smile! And I love the picture of Rebekah & Josh & the one of you and your mom & Rebekah. You & your mom look beautiful and of course rebekah looks adorable as usual : )
Sorry if you get tired of me being the only one to comment most of the time but I love looking at ya'lls pictures. And, see I didn't even get an email I checked it on my own!
Post a Comment