In honor of our new meeting, it was of paramount importance that Rebekah be dressed appropriately- i.e. super-cute! While little Rebe is growing ever longer, she is still such a peanut- I think she is starting to fatten up, but a chubby baby we simply do not have! As such, I am struggling to dress her up since everything is so much wider than she is. However, I forced a dress on her and it was worth it!
I took these in the cry room during church- 2 things are worth noting: 1) No crying was taking place 2) I still exited the service and went in because my daughter was so cute and I just wanted to play with her...I plan on using the nursery next week after Rebekah receives her immunizations so I can focus on God and stuff...



I am constantly in motion...and, yes, Dee, Mer, & Haley, I am wearing the shoes you gave me!

This is the face I make when I'm cooing...Mom says I look like a coyote howling at the moon...

Carseats are so much fun!
Mom is so proud of me!!

Okay, so yea, I wear this outfit a lot, but I sure look cute in it!



No comments:
Post a Comment