Saturday, September 23, 2006

Shot Week

Rebekah received her 2-month shots on Wednesday (although she was actually 10 weeks on Weds). It was heart-breaking to hear her cry in pain, but she calmed after a few minutes and slept it off that day. I also received news that day that my sister-in-law's sister (my brother Billy's wife, Becky- her sister, Jamie) had her baby boy that day! Big week! Anyway, Rebekah has been playing with sleeping thru the night again- it seems to happen a little less than half the time, but when she does it, it is wonderful! Sleeping 11-8 is something I did not fully appreciate before having a baby! However, we can't complain- we (and by "we", I mean me :) ) feed her at 7 or 8 p.m. and Rebe sleeps until I wake her up to feed 3 hours later and then we let her wake us up for her next one- it's either 4 or 5 a.m. or 7 or 8 a.m. If she does the earlier wake-up, she still goes back to sleep until 7 or 8...so, really, she's sleeping without even fighting it from 8 p.m. to 8 a.m.

We are counting down the days until we come to Dallas next week!

Here are some pics for your viewing pelasure...

Bath time...


Mom says this is my grandaddy's (Bill McCord) face!


Swing time is for playing...


But, if Mom's not careful, I might fall asleep!


Play time on Aunt Helen's Blanket!


Dad already adores me!

Sometimes he even mimics me...aren't I supposed to be the one doing that?

I love this outfit because I got it from my cousin Kendall and she got it from her aunts and it even has ants!


Two doctors have mentioned they can feel where my teeth are and I have been drooling excessively, so, again Dad has decided to jump ahead and let me chew on a frozen teething ring- I LOVED licking it even tho it made my face cold!

No comments: