As for Rebekah, she seems to be my girl- more of an out of the house kind of gal...so we are both stir-crazy, but we got out today, so we're in better spirits! She loved sledding and didn't even seem to mind snow on her galoshes, and yes, she calls them galoshes! They are now her favorite toy!
Fun new things she is doing:
-Sees a toy and excitedly says "Toy!"
-Sings "Baby, it's cold outside" and "Tomorrow, Tomorrow..." for Annie's song
-Josh rubbed and scratched her neck and back the other night...today, she climbed up behind me and began to do the same for me, saying "Mama, rubby-scratch"
-She is still speaking in phrases and even answered a question the other night- I asked "How is your spaghetti, little one?" She answered "Good!" She also plays games by asking "Mama, are you?" Then, she tells me "Mama car seat"- apparently we all have carseats! She still loves identifying possession, such as Mama's chair, etc..
-Last week, I accidentally almost closed a door on Grace's (Rebekah's good friend) fingers. Grace was all right, just sad. :( Anyway, all weekend every time R saw a door, we got to hear about "Grace's fingers...ouchie...door"
-Rebes knows all the nursery workers' names and calls them by name
-Last week, Josh put her down for a nap...he was just starting to think she was asleep when he heard a playful, "no! No! No!" then a song of "Tomorrow, tomorrow..." after about 15 minutes of self-conversation, Rebekah drifted off to sleep...this is pretty normal for naps! Hilarious!
She seems even happier after the surgery! We didn't realize that was possible, but she is sleeping better, happier, and eating better...can't complain!
Rebekah really is the most precious girl ever!! I could just squeeze her all day!
As for the pics- they are in backwards order- beggars can't be choosers! Granted no one was begging...anyway, some are in there just for perspective on how high the snow is! These are all from our street...


























5 comments:
WOW!! Hard to believe it has been in the 70's in south Texas and you're still freezing.
Can't wait to see Bekah in a couple of weeks. Love the pics of the snow. So pretty!!
Nana
I am so jealous! I am a total snow person! The pictures are really pretty : )
I have seriously never seen so much snow in my whole life! Though you are probably used to it, is it okay for me to say I'm jealous?
That's a lot of snow! We're excited you are coming next week!
WHOA.
Post a Comment