Monday, February 04, 2008

Baby Boy Malone

We had crazy weather here in Iowa the past 2 days, so my doctor's appointments got postponed, but we were so thankful to get to go at all! Little man looks great as you can see! You may remember his kidneys were dilated 10 weeks ago and we're waiting to hear back whether that has cleared up or not. The sonographer wasn't sure b/c she didn't know the norms for a 30-week baby off-hand, but hopefully we'll know tomorrow. Anyway, as a result of the extra sonogram, we got the hook-up with 2 3-D pics of our boy's face! This was the 3rd "boy" call, so we're pretty sure he's a he! He is already head-down, so that's great! He is such a mover- he and Rebes both were/are movers on the womb!

Incidentally, R even greeted my doctor (prompted, of course) with "Hi, Dr. Wenzel!" While not a fan of Mama going on the table, she loved hearing his heartbeat during the appointment and upon returning home, we took our blood pressure and practiced hearing the baby's heartbeat via her toy dr's kit. Rebekah even voiced the "dum dum" for the heartbeat after saying "Bekah do it!" So precious!









7 comments:

Shannon said...

Too cute! Just as I would expect the Malone boy to be. :) We love you guys and this precious boy already! Can't believe he is head down. Coming early?

Mommy Parr said...

He looks super cute! You didn't say how Becka was feeling.

Grandmama said...

What a precious baby boy - I'm excited to meet him! Shannon, I hope he's not too early as I sure hope to be there prior to his birth! (April 6)

Carrie Sterner said...

Ok is it just me or does anyone else see Rebekah in the face of this sweet boy! Unbelievable resemblance (as much as an ultrasound can reveal). Can't wait to hold this little one!

Korrin said...

Those are great pictures! I can't wait to meet him and I can't believe you are already 30 weeks. Yippee!

Michelle said...

OMG! Just catching up with you... He is so big! These are amazing!

Smiley Jane said...

WOWWWWZZZERS!!! I hope you got my message. I LOVVVVEEE these pics and cannot wait to see little baby boy!!