Friday, February 01, 2008

Tubes Part 2

We are home and doing great! We woke RG up around 6 this morning after a very restless night (for Josh and me anyway!) She was very alert and sweet in the hospital. She enjoyed walking around and learning lots of new words! She was very brave and we are so proud! Everyone fell in love with her, of course! As expected, the hardest part was watching her get rolled away in a hospital gown and socks...I so wanted to hold her hand...in contrast, Josh and I stood helplessly in the hallway, praying for our little girl. About 20 minutes later, the Dr. said it was worth it b/c there was a lot of puss and taking the adenoids out, too, should really help. We kept seeing other children getting rolled by and wondered if it was her...finally, I heard someone say what a precious girl! I told Josh, she's coming! Indeed it was our little honey...she was disoriented and a little angry...she saw me, grabbed her bow out of my hair, attempted to put it back in her own hair, laid her head on my shoulder and immediately went to sleep...so sweet!

Sorry- I got confused and put the hospital pics in backwards order...





This was at the ENT- she called it her kitchen!

Bundled up in stinkin' cold weather!

Last week at church- still a ham for the camera!



1 comment:

Grandmama said...

Lots of prayers for our little precious Rebekah today - I'm glad it's over and was sucessfull! What a little trooper she is!!