Sunday, October 08, 2006

Fall in Iowa

So, apparently, there are actually 4 seasons in Iowa...we are enjoying the prettiest fall I have ever seen! The leaves are ripe with color and Rebekah and I are loving taking afternoon strolls in our fall clothes- in fact Rebekah is enjoying her new fall duds, now that she is barely fitting into her 3-6 month clothes (she is such a peanut)!


Our house...picture pumpkins on the front porch!


Our backyard- my dad designed and built the stone patio the week of Rebekah's arrival.


Our neighborhood...



Across the street from us...


From the church parking lot...


Us at the U of I Homecoming Game- 35-yardline, 9th row- very fun! Strangely, Rebekah, who would have sat in my lap, couldn't go unless we had a ticket for her (we were only given 2), yet the obese man and his wife next to us, who took up at least 3 1/2 seats, only supplied 2 tickets...

Rebekah in her new fall clothes...

The Malone Family at a wedding of a new friend...her first experience in tights and shoes...at least the tights stayed on for more than 3 minutes!


She loves her dad, but I think she's looking and smiling at me!

No comments: