In other news this week, Rebekah rolled from her tummy to her back again, laughed for the first time, and chatted us up for an hour...we are having a blast!
Just wanted to show you what we're doing here in Iowa to stay warm...
This was in the midst of chatting...which was only interrupted by grinning...




Fun indoor activities include swinging...always a favorite...(in fact, Rebekah kept making noises until she had our undivided attention! I think we have a Diva on our hands...)
...and flying as Super Baby!



1 comment:
These are some of my favorite photos on this whole blog. The one of "Super Baby" is just precious. She is so lovely in yellow. Her face is just beautiful, and the joy in her eyes is so inviting. Wow! She is so YUMMY!! If she were here, I would eat her; seriously, I would. You'd have to take her away. (chomp, chomp!!)
Post a Comment