Thursday, August 31, 2006

Grandmama's Visit from Dallas











My mom, Gayle, is visiting Rebekah (oh, I mean me!) this week. Rebekah adores her and loves all the cuddling with Grandmama, who plays the role of doting grandmother very well (rivaled only by Nona Phyllis, of course!).

We shopped, walked to downtown, drank coffee, played, laughed, slept, even went to a movie while Rebekah crashed in Mom's arms after studying the lights...Mom even did my middle of the night feedings for me!! Last night was the second time Rebekah slept through the night- the other time was 2 weeks ago...so, we're cautiously hopeful!

Rebekah's hair is starting to turn reddish, as are her eyebrows...Josh and I are seeing a resemblance to Aunt Sarah!

Here are some fun pics we thought you might enjoy! The first pic is just how cute she is, the second is Rebekah enjoying the world her way- she loves to throw her ehad back and just look up- it could be the lack of neck control..who knows? The next one- we weren't aware that Rebekah was familiar with ET...the next 2 are with my mom and the last is another bath...I'll add some more later!

1 comment:

Korrin said...

I didn't think it was possible but she is getting cuter!! I can't wait to get to hold her : )