Saturday, December 22, 2007

Sweet One


Isn't she precious? This was from the wedding day- trying on sweet Papa's glasses!


We are safely in Dallas- slight scare in that my second bag didn't make it until the next day, but all is well now!
Anyway, we are having a great time- Rebekah is delighting in another doting set of grandparents! She is loving the TX warm weather and going outside with Grandy (Grandaddy) and peppermints with Mamama (Grandmama). So funny!
Unfortunately, Rebes has been up with my parents (bless them!) in the middle of the night twice now- last night she was up at 3:30 and wouldn't go back to sleep...yikes! She was pretty insistent on her right ear being an ouchie, so we decided to hit the clinic since we are out of state and it's a weekend. She was horribly tired, hungry, and hurting, so it was a long 2 hours to wait!! Alas, she has another ear infection (that's 5 now), but the meds seem to be helping now.
Well, Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

Korrin said...

Cute picture! Sorry to hear about the ear infection, hopefully it will be better soon. Glad to know you made it safe to Dallas. I have a big bag of clothes to bring you!!!!

gregandmindy3 said...

Hey emily I was wondering what your email address is I have a couple of questions for you. Mine is greg_and_mindy@hotmail.com. If you could just shoot me and email and I will pop one right back at you. thanks

mindy lybeck