Thursday, December 07, 2006

Ear Infection

Being the incredible observer he is, Josh noticed Rebekah swatting at her left ear and kind of wincing in discomfort...she had kind of been "off" for a couple days, but not too fussy, so we never imagined that something was wrong! Josh encouraged me to take her to the doctor, which I begrudgingly did...I always feel like a hypochondriac when I take her in because nothing is usually wrong and it feels as if someone stamped my baby girl "fussy"! Anyway, much to my chagrin, Rebekah had a very swollen ear and was not real excited to have it looked at. However, in the midst of all this, she has been sleeping 10-12 straight hours at night and taking decent naps- what a trooper!

This is Rebekah at play even though her ear hurts!



Why eat rice cereal when Mommy's knee...and my own fingers are so good?


Nothing like taking care of 2 crying babies in the nursery!

No comments: