13 lbs./ 40% length: 26.5 in/off the charts!
She's doing great and could use some extra chub (don't be fooled by her meaty cheeks- those are the only fat things on her!), so we started rice cereal the day after Thanksgiving! Here's the progression...
First time in her high chair & oblivious to the coming treat!

This is not what I normally get from Mom...

You mean I'm supposed to swallow?

It's not so bad, but can I help with the spoon?

I don't know...let me think about it...

More interested in the arm and attention coming at me than at the cereal...

All right, I'm kinda getting excitd about that spoon coming at me...

It still has such a strange texture...

This bib is pretty tasty!

Really, I think I can help!



2 comments:
ok that was me that erased the last comment- cause i wanted it to be able to transfer to my blog. lets see if it works this time
Post a Comment